- Holiday price action: Signs of the next crypto bull run?
- How much is Bitcoin worth today?
- Spot Bitcoin ETF capital: Could funds potentially buy up all BTC in circulation?
- March banking crisis rerun risks 40% Bitcoin price crash — Arthur Hayes
- Crypto traders gamble $1.5M on Bitcoin ETF approval results
- How and where to start investing in cryptocurrencies in 2024
- Marathon Digital breaks own record with 1,853 Bitcoin mined in December
- ‘Rumor mill’ goes into overdrive for a spot Bitcoin ETF approval on Friday
- Fake news crypto panic, Binance gains users as market share falls? Asia Express
- Only 39% of financial advisers believe a Bitcoin ETF will be approved in 2024: Bitwise
- Surge in ‘buy the dip’ mentions highlights traders’ bullish crypto outlook
- Will Bitcoin price surpass $46K before a spot BTC ETF approval?
- SEC has been ‘backed into a corner’ on BTC ETF approval — Bloomberg analyst
- Grayscale and VanEck latest to register with exchanges for spot Bitcoin ETF shares
- Elon Musk won’t be the richest person if Bitcoin goes above $1M
The world’s experts sound the alarm Amid the rumors that Bitcoin and other Proof of Work (PoW) cryptocurrencies are unsustainable drains on the environment which consume too many resources, The Bulletin of Atomic Scientists has updated the famed Doomsday Clock to 100 seconds closer to midnight. The Panel of Nobel Laureates cited climate change and […] Continue reading Tick Tock Its The Doomsday Clock Buy! Buy! Buy!
Due to the recent Corona Virus outbreak in China, to further reduce the chances of widespread infection the government has taken a series of protective measures to keep the current situation under control. Thus single handily affecting the business across the nation under the current quarantine situation people are staying where they are and are […] Continue reading Crypto Miners Fall Off Perch Amid Viral Chaos
Bitcoin, Gold and Dollars Look Safe for Investors as Coronavirus Deaths in China Top 1,000 The coronavirus death toll is spreading fears to investors who are trying to turn to gold, the U.S. dollar and also Bitcoin as a safe haven. Investors are seeking safety in gold, the dollars and also Bitcoin as the coronavirus […] Continue reading Bitcoin Gold Dollars Are Safest
Crypto Credit Lines Sponsored Bitcoin 2 mins Eerie Fractal: Bitcoin Price Will Soon Go Vertical, Exploding Higher From $10,000 Nick Chong 20 hours ago Over the past week, Bitcoin has been on an absolute tear, rallying by 8.7% in the past seven days, per data from Coin360. The price of the leading cryptocurrency’s latest rally has […] Continue reading Bitcoin Price To Soar Amid Coronavirus Fears
Blockchain Startups cannot afford to pay High fees to the crypto Exchange as they operate on a tight budget. Blockchain and cryptocurrency space is seeing a surge in the number of crypto businesses with each business having its own crypto token. They first sell their tokens to investors to raise capital for the company and […] Continue reading Avoid Paying Token Listing Fees to Cryptocurrency Exchanges
13 Crypto Trading Tools Highly Recommended By CoinSutra (Expert pick) Sharing is caring 116 Shares Email Fb Twitter Telegram LinkedIn Reddit More Crypto trading is lucrative to many. If you are reading this, chances are you have indulged in crypto trading too. While it is profitable, it can be highly pernicious to your financial […] Continue reading Crypto Tools
Security token platform Securitize has acquired Japan-based blockchain consultancy firm BUIDL for an undisclosed amount. Based in San Francisco, Securitize is a full stack technology and services platform with features and specialized tools for both investors and issuers. It delivers global solutions for creating compliant digital securities. The company claims that its Digital Securities (DS) […] Continue reading Security Token Platform Securitize Acquires Blockchain Startup BUIDL
The renowned consultancy and one of the bid four auditing firms in the world, Ernst & Young (EY)’s smart contract and token testing service is ready for a public beta testing. Well, EY had launched the service back in last April which was initially developed as the EY Smart Contract Analyzer meant for blockchain clients. While launching, EY global innovation […] Continue reading New Token & Smart Contract Testing Service For Cryptocurrencies in Beta Version
Tech firm Lukka to release crypto tax tool for IRS regulatory compliance Lukka, an accounting and tech company, will be launching a crypto tax tool on Jan. 15 that will help investors comply with IRS guidelines and accurately calculate the taxes they own to the agency. Image: Unsplash Blockchain-native tech firm Lukka announced a do-it-yourself […] Continue reading Lukka Crypto Tax Tools for IRS